SCRIBNER CITY COUNCIL
April 13, 2020
**Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, our meetings will be closed to the public but will be streaming live via our Facebook page –City of Scribner
- Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance
- Citizens comments.
- Discussion and possible action regarding motion to defer LB 840 payments and interest made during 3/30/20 Council Meeting.
- Discussion and possible action approving hiring of Utility Superintendent.
- Update regarding livestock near city limits boundary.
- Update on Electrical Generation.
- Reminder: Public Hearing regarding Repurposing of Housing Rehabilitation Funding for ADA Barrier Removal on 4/27/2020 @ 6:30 P.M.
- Next Regular Council Meeting on 4/27/2020 @ 6:30 P.M.
*The council reserves the right to convene into executive session on any appropriate matter