October 25, 2021
The Scribner City Council meet on the 4th Monday of every month.
- Acknowledgement of Open Meetings Act, Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance
- Citizen’s Comments.
- Approval of Minutes: September Regular Meeting & Treasurer’s Report.
- Discussion and possible action regarding Resolution #605-21, a Resolution Authorizing Signing of the Municipal Annual Certification of Program Compliance 2021.
- Consideration and approval or rejection of the following:
- Police Report
- Nuisance Abatement Update
- LB 840 Local Sales Tax Report
- Economic Development Director’s Report
- Library Director’s Report
- Training Report
- Discussion and possible action approving request from Scribner Area Chamber of closing Main Street for Shenanigans and Christmas Parade.
- Discussion and possible action authorizing signing of Low Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP) Vendor Agreement.
- Update from Clayton Energy on natural gas pricing and volumes, 11/1/21-3/31/22.
- Discussion and possible action approving Mayor signing of Amended Tolling Agreement with MEAN.
- Discussion and possible action regarding settlement and new scheduling agreement with MEAN.
- Update on Electrical Generation.
- Discussion and possible action regarding cost estimate/quote from NAQS Environmental Experts for Consulting and Compliance Services for Electrical Generation.
- Update on Section 14 Project.
- Update on floodplain violations in City of Scribner’s jurisdiction.
- Approve paying of bills.
- Next Council Meeting November 22, 2021 at 6:30 P.M.
*The council reserves the right to convene into executive session on any appropriate matter.