SCRIBNER CITY COUNCIL
February 22, 2021
- Acknowledgement of Open Meetings Act, Roll Call & Pledge of Allegiance
- Notice of Executive Order #21-02 & 20-36, Waivers of Public Meetings Requirements.
- Citizen Comments.
- Approval of Minutes: January Regular Meeting & Treasurer’s Report.
- Discussion and possible action to set 1&6 Year Road Plan Hearing.
- Consideration and approval or rejection of the following:
- Police Report
- Nuisance Abatement Update
- Library Annual Report
- Economic Development Director’s Report
- LB 840 Local Sales Tax Report
- Training Update
- Discussion and possible action approving actions of Mayor and City Administrator sending request to Dodge County Board of Supervisors for 1&6 Year Road Plan to include paving of County Road F to U.S. 275 bypass.
- Discussion and possible action regarding natural gas pricing and utility billing.
- Update on Electrical Generation and SPP rolling blackouts.
- Discussion and possible action regarding updating disconnect notices.
- Discussion and possible action regarding outside ball teams using City fields for tournaments (Covid-19).
- Update on Swimming Pool.
- Update Cyber-Security.
- Dodge County Planning and Zoning Meeting 2/23/2021.
- Update Section 14 Project.
- Update Federal Siren.
- Discussion and possible action regarding floodplain violations in City of Scribner’s jurisdiction.
- Discussion and possible action regarding affected employees back pay and agreements.
- Discussion and possible action regarding employee’s vacation and in-lieu insurance proposal.
- Approve paying of bills.
- Next Council Meeting March 22, 2021 at 6:30 P.M.
*The council reserves the right to convene into executive session on any appropriate matter.